About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does by following the links in the menu bar. Please contact the Clerk for any enquiries.
Wed 5th May 2021 – 7.15pm
for the Annual Parish Meeting to be followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council held virtually via Zoom
The Parish Council is unable to hold face to face meeting at the moment. To access the virtual meeting use the link below (the link will appear about 5 days before the meeting) or contact the Clerk for further details:
Mike Inder (Clerk)
4 Lime Close
Tel: 07932 088784
Email: [email protected]
- Great British Clean Up – Saturday 5th June 21 March 30, 2021
- NCC – COVID Info update March 1, 2021
- Covid-19 vaccination programme Translations and Easy Read February 23, 2021
- COVID 19 Update February 22, 2021
- CENSUS 2021 FAQ February 22, 2021
- UK holidays: When and where can I go.... and who with?
- Restaurants and pubs are reopening inside, but what are the rules?
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases are there in your area?
- West Norfolk: Sea eagles set to return to second area in England
- Elections 2021: Norwich City Council held by Labour